We are professionals in providing a matchless collection of marshall stability test apparatus that is intricately designed as per the quality norms. Our assortment is widely acclaimed for its accuracy, effective functioning and compact design. This test procedure is used in designing and evaluating bituminous paving mixes. The test procedure is extensively used in routine test programs for paving jobs.
The two major features of the Marshall method of designing mixes are:
- Density – voids analysis
- Stability – flow tests.
The apparatus consists of:
- A loading unit motorized capacity 5000kgf with two telescopic pillars and an adjustable cross head. Limit switches are fitted inside to control upward or downward movement of the pillars. On-off reversing switch and indicator lamps are on the front side while a hand wheel to manually move the pillars is on the right. The load frame has fixed speed of 5.08cm per minute. Operated on 230 Volts A.C.
- 1 No. Compaction pedal with specimen mould holder
- 2 Nos. Compaction Rammers, 4.5kg weight and free fall 45.7cm
- 1 No. Breaking head assembly with provision to fix flow meter
- 3 Nos. Specimen mould 10.16cm I.D. x 7.6cm high with base plate and extension collar
- 1 No. Kit for specimen extraction consists of one each load transfer bar, steel ball, specimen extracting plate
- Integral type Proving Ring capacity 3000 kgs.
- A dial gauge 0.01 x 25mm
- Universal Water Bath S.S. with false bottom and pyramid
- Shaped lid to accommodate 3 Nos. Marshall specimen